Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Green Supply ChainsAssignment OverviewFor this assignment, you will recommend green design changes to a global supply chain by considering key performance indicators (KPIs).Assignment DirectionsTo com
Green Supply Chains
For this assignment, you will recommend green design changes to a global supply chain by considering key performance indicators (KPIs).
To complete this assignment:
- Identify a global supply chain for a well-known consumer product. Choose one that will allow you to identify governmental, legal, and environmental issues related to the pursuit of KPIs, and cultural sensitivities associated with the supply chain.
- Then write and submit a 4–5 page paper in which you:
- Describe the global supply chain and identify KPIs managers could use to drive green design changes.
- Evaluate governmental, legal, and environmental issues related to the pursuit of the improved environmental performance.
- Evaluate the supply chain's cultural sensitivity and any potential or actual consequence that can result from misinterpreting local business norms.
- Recommend green design changes to the supply chain based on the KPIs.
- Develop at least two ethical standards of conduct statements for the chain that enforce sensitivity to local cultures.
As you complete your assignment, be sure your paper meets the following guidelines:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 4–5 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.