Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Group PortionAs a group, discuss and develop a paper of 8–10 pages that addresses the following questions. Work together to determine who will complete each section:Who will comprise your planning c
As a group, discuss and develop a paper of 8–10 pages that addresses the following questions. Work together to determine who will complete each section:
- Who will comprise your planning committee? Explain.
- Identify public- and private-sector partner agencies and elected officials (if any) that should serve on the planning committee.
- What are the component parts of the plan (be specific and detailed)? Explain.
- What participating agencies may be more or less involved in which parts of the plan development? Explain.
- Are there subject matter experts (SMEs) or other entities that should be involved in any one specific area of the plan development? Explain.
- Based upon the emergency management concept of incident management that includes the phases of preparedness and mitigation, response, and recovery, identify the actions that will need to be taken in each phase as they relate to the hazard you have selected.
- Identify the major challenges that the community and responders will encounter when responding to the hazard.
- What solutions exist (e.g., mutual aid, contract services) to overcome those challenges? Explain in detail.
- What should be the short- and long-term recovery goals of the community following this event’s occurrence?
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Please add your file.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 6–7 slides that provides details about your plan.
- Include speaker notes of 200–300 words that will be used when presenting the plan to your superiors
- Based upon feedback given by the instructor, revise your presentation of the group's emergency response plan.
- In addition to revising the presentation, address the following questions in 2–3 pages:
- What were the most significant challenges that your group experienced while drafting the emergency response plan? Explain in detail.
- How did your group overcome these challenges? Explain in detail.
- What best practices do you think are essential for successful emergency response planning? Explain.
- How were those best practices utilized in your group's planning process? Explain.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style