Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Has to be original and new. Dont need something that has been turn in before
Case Study 3: Carlson CompaniesDue Week 7 and worth 80 points
Read the case study titled “Carlson Companies” found at the end of Chapter 10.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Assess how the Carlson SAN approach would be implemented in today’s environment.
- Compare the pros and cons of consolidating data on a SAN central data facility versus the dispersed arrangement it replaces.
- Evaluate the issues raised from the Carlson SAN mixing equipment from a number of vendors and determine the management options for dealing with this type of situation.
- Justify the reduction of administration and management of storage networking through Carlson's IP SAN.
- Assess how cloud computing could be used by Carlson instead of a SAN. Create a diagram using Visio or its open source alternative software to illustrate the use of cloud computing. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast among local area and wide area network technologies and architectures.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in communication networks.
- Write clearly and concisely about communication networks using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.