Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Have you ever read something that you suspected was fake news?
Have you ever read something that you suspected was fake news? In this week's reading you will learn about strategies for determining if a source is credible. One of those strategies is the CRAAP Test.
- Currency: Is the information up to date?
- Relevance: Is the information relevant to your research needs?
- Authority: Who is the source of the information?
- Accuracy: How reliable and truthful is the information? Can the information be verified?
- Purpose: Why does the information exist?
How can the CRAAP Test help you when you look at news and articles in the future?