Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
HCR 220 Week 5 Assignment Assigning Evaluation and Management Codes
This document of HCR 220 Week 5 Assignment Assigning Evaluation and Management Codes shows the solutions to the following points:
1) Initial consultation performed for a 43-year-old woman with unexplained weight loss, abdominal pain, and rectal bleeding. A comprehensive history and examination is performed.
2) A 32-year-old patient presents complaining of flu-like symptoms characterized by unremitting cough, sinus pain, and thick nasal discharge. An examination reveals bronchitis and sinus infection. The patient is prescribed a 7-day course of Zithromax.
3) Established patient on Lithium presents for routine blood work to monitor therapeutic levels and kidney function. A nurse reviews the results and advises the patient that tests are normal, and no change in dosage is indicated.
4) A 78-year-old diabetic female presents for check-up and dressing change of wound on left foot. An examination reveals the wound is healing. The nurse applied new dressing and patient will return for a check-up in one week.
5) A mother brings in her 4 ? month-old baby for a routine wellness check. An examination reveals the child to be in good health and making adequate progress.
Tutor has posted answer for $10.99. See answer's preview
*** 220 **** * ********** ********* Evaluation *** Management *****