Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Hello, I am looking for someone to write an essay on Ee. It needs to be at least 500 words.about the formation and positioning of the continents that changed through time through the continuous slidin
Hello, I am looking for someone to write an essay on Ee. It needs to be at least 500 words.
about the formation and positioning of the continents that changed through time through the continuous sliding or colliding of the continental and oceanic crusts onto one another (Van Dyke 3). It is also able to explain the presence of fault lines and mountain formations.
4. What caused the Himalayas? – The movement of the Indian subcontinent and its impact to the Asian continent formed the Himalayas, t
hrough a slow process of head-on collision or crustal collision (Van Dyke 4).
10. Which type of rock is most likely to contain petroleum? – Sedimentary rocks are mostly found near coastal lines due to mineral deposition through time. Thus sedimentary rocks most likely contain petroleum, as exemplified by large oil deposits along seacoasts like the Persian Gulf (Van Dyke 12).
11. Explain the inorganic origin of oil, which origin do you think is most likely, organic or inorganic? – The inorganic theory of the origin of oil states that oil deposits were formed during the creation of the planets or during the formation of the solar system (Van Dyke 14). This theory explains why petroleum from a large deposit are similar even though the rocks where they were found were different in structure. However, petroleum is made up of hydrocarbons, which come from the decomposition of living things (Van Dyke 13). Thus the organic theory is much more plausible than the inorganic theory of oil formation.
12. Which has more permeability, a box of popcorn or a similar box of sand? – An object is said to be permeable if its pores are interconnected, and water can flow through it through these pores (Van Dyke 15). Therefore, a box of sand has more permeability than a box of popcorn, mainly because the sand has more interconnecting pores than the popcorn.
15. Name and define three types of traps. – Three types of traps are: structural traps, formed during folding or faulting of rocks (e.g. anticlinal traps). stratigraphic traps, formed by a nonporous formation that sealed