Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
The Week 2 Individual Assignment provides students the chance to delve into the nuances of ethics in business research. Students will be looking at researching projects within their own place of work and seeing how the concepts or ethics and any potential pitfalls might affect them.
Identify a business research project in your own business or locate a business research article in the library related to a business in the same industry.
Create a 1,050-word analysis in which you create a set of ethical research guidelines for the research.
Include the following:
- Summarize the business research project or article.
- Determine the potential unethical research practices that should be avoided in this project.
- Identify those parties involved in the research that could face injury. What injuries might occur?
- Discuss the ways in which unethical behavior in this research might affect the organization, the individual, and society.
- Determine methods by which the unethical behavior could be monitored or resolved if found to be occurring.
Format the assignment consistent with APA guidelines.