Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Complete the following for this assignment:
- Compare and contrast the management information systems (MIS) in place in 2 distinctly different organizations.
- Compare each organization's use of information systems to help manage internal operations and to make decisions.
- Assess how these two organizations use information technology for competitive advantage.
- Appraise the individual and organizational consequences of the use of information technology, and recognize potential security breaches and computer crimes.
Present your findings in a Word document of 5–6 body pages formatted in APA style.
Please submit your assignment.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Abstract: A summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third-person voice.
- Body: The body of your paper begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The type face should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 2–3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hang indention, italics, and upper- and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference Page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.