Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
HHS310: H & HS Culture: The Helping Relationship (CGD1716A) Wk5
Writing the Final Research Paper The Final Research Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference page), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly resources from the Ashford University Library.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.