Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on my life as a georgia department of corrections security officer Paper must be at least 1500 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
Hi, I am looking for someone to write an article on my life as a georgia department of corrections security officer Paper must be at least 1500 words. Please, no plagiarized work! The tension that manifests itself at the American correction facilities is evidence of a dysfunctional integration policy both at the working class and the level of the unemployed. The weaknesses of the social superstructure of this society continue to increase racial intolerance that manifests its intensity at the criminal elements of the society.
My community is an interracial workforce at the Georgia Department of Corrections, and not all members look like me. The differences are mainly across the lines of race, gender, and age. African Americans are marginally predominant because they comprise about 60% of the population. The remaining 40% are white. Roughly every half of the workforce is from either gender. The age bracket of the workforce also varies significantly across the younger generation where I am represented and the older generation.
Leaders in my community do not all behave the same way towards people like me. There are those who treat people like me kindly and with requisite professionalism. They are encouraging and their approach is honest. They would, for example, not seek to humiliate me before my co-workers but would instead seek a private audience as and when issues emerge. Others however are inhuman and intimidating. They seem to operate below the levels of the systems of discrimination.
Studies have found out that leaders in multi-racial environments can be driven by the factors of race, age, and gender prejudice (Schaefer, 2006). In this category, for example, include those who would occasionally want to reprimand me on things that are not related to my job performance. This treatment I have tended to assume arises from the deep-seated racial anchorage. There seems to be silent racial profiling in the minds of some leaders so that their decisions are driven more by racial impulse than by merit. There is generally a structural system of parity in treating people.