Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Hi, I need help with essay on Volunteering at Bridge Substance Misuse Programme. Paper must be at least 2500 words. Please, no plagiarized work!This report reports on the activities and I was involved
Hi, I need help with essay on Volunteering at Bridge Substance Misuse Programme. Paper must be at least 2500 words. Please, no plagiarized work!
This report reports on the activities and I was involved in as an intern in the Bridge Substance Misuse Programme during my attachment placement. During my attachment, I interacted with various departments of the Bridge Rehabilitation Centre and conducted a variety of activities for a period that is approximately one year.
This section of this report contains a short general description of Bridge Substance Misuse Programme Centre and the various departments. It also contains a description of the activities that I was involved in during my placement period. In the facility, I was attached taking the role of a general volunteer. As a general volunteer, I was not dedicated to only two sections of the center. My placement took the turn of shifting and providing assistance to various sections of the center for short periods before moving to the next. The sections that I worked in providing assistance included. the administration, the offices, activity support section, the reception and assisting the general staff and working with other volunteers in the facility.
Objectives of working as a trainee in the center were to enable me to get some working experience which is a vital addition to my academic experience. The specific objectives of being attached to this organization include:
- To gain some skills so that I may be able to provide an effective contribution in a work-based environment.
- To gain first-hand knowledge of working in both the professional and social context and be able to evaluate their performance.
- Be able to focus on career aspirations and understand the specific career requirements with regards to one interest.
- Be able to gain a work-based point of view and this will relate to improving our academic performance.
- To develop learn and enhance the key skills and attributes that are required in the working environment, such skills include. special professional n technical skills, skills dealing with the interaction with people and self-reliance skills.