HIS 103 Week 1 Quiz
This archive file of HIS 103 Week 1 Quiz shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. The fusion of Aryan traditions and Dravidian beliefs and values laid the foundation for what religion?
2. All of the following helped the Achaemenids maintain their empire except:
3. What Zhou political theory stated that heavenly powers granted the right to govern?
4. The earliest known cities developed between what two rivers, also known as the cradle of civilization?
5. Which of the following groups did not rule over Egypt?
6. Civilization in China developed around these two rivers:
7. Hammurabi codes did all but:
8. This 6th century BCE ruler extended his empire from the Indus River to the Aegean Sea and from Armenia to the First Cataract of the Nile.
9. What society thrived from 3000 BCE-1900BCE around the Indus River?
10. Which characterized Mesopotamia:
*** 103 **** 1 ****Attached: HIS-103 Week 1 Quiz.zip