HIS 103 Week 2 Quiz
This document of HIS 103 Week 2 Quiz consists of:
1. Which of the following was not part of the Qin Centralization?
2. This religion, which stressed four principal aims of human life, displaced Buddhism as the most popular religion in India.
3. Which dynasty brought all of China together under one rule for the very first time?
4. After the fifth century, the Eastern half of the Roman Empire was known as what?
5. All were reforms by Julius Caesar except:
6. The collection of sayings and teachings of Confucius is known as_________.
7. The age when Greek cultural traditions expanded to a much larger world is known as what?
8. All were great philosophers who provided an intellectual framework that shaped thought about the world and human affairs for centuries except:
9. Which empire was the first to unify and centralize most of India?
10. Who was the founder of Buddhism?