HIS 103 Week 4 Quiz
This document of HIS 103 Week 4 Quiz shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. Who expanded the Carolingian empire and helped Christianity become the dominant religion in Western Europe?
2. Nomadic societies adapted to the elements and focused on what instead of agriculture?
3. Many religious features were similar throughout Sub-
Saharan Africa. All of the following would be included in that category except:
4. Which ruler of Mali observed Islamic tradition, made a pilgrimage to Mecca, and ultimately helped spread the influence of Islam in Mali?
5. In the absence of thriving cities, what became the main community area in early medieval Europe?
6. All of the following were innovations in agriculture during the High Middle Ages except:
7. Between 750-1500 what led to over ten million Africans being displaced?
8. Pope Gregory I, the individual most responsible for providing direction to the Roman Church, is known for those listed below except:
9. All of the following were feats of Chinggis Khan except
10. All of the following led to the decline of the Mongols except
*** *** Week 4 ****Attached: HIS-103 Week 4 Quiz.zip