HIS 104 Week 4 Quiz
This file of HIS 104 Week 4 Quiz shows the solutions to the following questions:
1. Compare and contrast three "isms" of the 20th Century - Fascism, Communism, and Nazism (National Socialism). Describe the beliefs of each. Identify any common themes that were present. Which countries embraced the movements? What leaders were associated with each? How did the movement affect society? What impact did the movements collectively have on the world?
2. The Triple Entente, also known as The Allies, included all but:
3. Which was a change made by Mussolini?
4. What circumstance allowed the Nazi party to become popular in Germany?
5. Mohandas Gandhi preached:
6. Which of the following was not a course of action enacted by Hitler?
7. Which U.S. president put John Maynard Keynes
*** 104 **** 4 ****Attached: HIS 104 Week 4 Quiz.zip