HIS 204 New Ver Week 3 Quiz
In this paperwork of HIS 204 New Ver Week 3 Quiz you will find the answers on the next questions:
1. The cornerstone of the Second New Deal was the Social Security Act of 1935. Which of the following was not true about it?
2. While the United States was fighting for the ideals of democracy during World War II, there were examples of liberties taken away by the U.S. government. Which of the following was the best example of this?
3. The 1920s was an era in which a New Woman emerged. Which was the least prevalent characteristic of her?
4. There were many who were uncomfortable with the new morality, sexual promiscuity, and intellectual movements of the 1920s. Which of the following groups did not feel that society was becoming too fractured and fragmented?
5. The Depression reached its most devastating point in the months between FDR