Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Historical Setting Virtual Travel Brochure (Gilgamesh reading attached)The second component of the Final Project is a historical setting virtual travel brochure of one (1) literary piece read during t
Historical Setting Virtual Travel Brochure (Gilgamesh reading attached)
The second component of the Final Project is a historical setting virtual travel brochure of one (1) literary piece read during the course. The purpose of this component is for you to 1) to develop an understanding of a work’s relevance to its historical and social context, and 2) articulate the ways literature reflects the historical period and the culture that produced it.
This virtual literary travel brochure is designed to help you explore the main setting for stories of characters from the literature. You will be creating this travel brochure from the free software FlipSnack with www.flipsnack.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
Task in Detail:
You will select one piece of literature that you read during this course to create a virtual travel brochure of the setting in which the story took place. You will need to do a little research to determine the description and characteristics of the area during that time period. The travel brochure will include the following:
- Title/Cover page
- A reference to the location using a quote from the work
- Two to three historical images (photos or illustrations) of that location during the time period of the story
- Two or three local attractions (could be combined with #3) in the area during that time
- A description of the culture during that time period
- Top 5 reasons for someone during that time period to visit that area
You can be as creative as you would like with these. You can include a page with endorsements, places to eat or anything else that you can think of. Have fun with it! Contact me if you have any questions.
- DETAILED tutorial about using Flip Snack. You might be interested in doing some of the things that the presenter is doing in this tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwezEJjehzo (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.