Waiting for answer You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
Home Work Part 1 and 2
PROJECT: WRITING A SOCIAL RESEARCH REPORT
This project will require you to complete a research report in two parts. In the first part, you will prepare a rough draft of your research report, which will include your research question, methodology, and literature review.
In the second part, you will incorporate your instructor’s feedback and create a report with more details on your research design and information about your data collection methods. You will provide the APA citation for all the sources that you will use in the project.
Course Learning Objectives Covered:
1. Define the systematic process of scientific inquiry and social research.
2. Describe different types of research terms and methodologies and their purposes.
3. Compare and contrast the methods and specific uses of quantitative and qualitative research.
4. Evaluate the methodology, evidence, and conclusions of others’ qualitative research.
5. Gather research data from indirect data sources.
6. Analyze the challenges and ethical issues involved with social research.
7. Write an original qualitative research question to draw valid conclusions about a socially relevant topic.
8. Define types of data sources used in social research.
9. Analyze and develop an appropriate method for collecting data for qualitative research.
10. Synthesize data, research findings, and potential ethical considerations by designing and working on a qualitative research project.
11. Make a presentation of research design and data collection methods.
PROJECT SUBMISSION PLAN Project Part
Description/Requirements of Project Part
Project Part 1
Assessment Preparation Checklist:
Read Chapters 2, 3, and 7 from your textbook, Research Methods and Society: Foundations of Social Inquiry. These readings focus on the strategies and ethics involved in research. In addition to this, it also focuses on the indirect and scientific methods of data collection.
Review the Module 4 online lesson, which discusses guidelines to prepare the rough draft of a research paper.
Title: Draft Social Research Report
In Project Part 1, you will prepare a rough draft of your research report, which will include your research question, methodology, and literature review.
To complete this project part:
Add details about your research question. Why do you think it will add to existing knowledge in that field?
Add details about the research methodology that you used in this research and your rationale for selecting the research methodology.
Add details about the literature review that you conducted in this research.
The Project Part 1 rubric will be used to evaluate this assessment.