Assignment: Final Project
For this part of your Final Project, you identify gaps in the literature to create research questions and generate a set of hypotheses. Additionally, you write a purpose statement using the âFinal Project Templateâ document found in this weekâs Learning Resources.
The Assignment (2â3 pages)
- Write a purpose statement using the âFinal Project Template.â
- Generate research question(s) and a set of hypotheses based upon the gap(s) in the research that you have identified. Be sure to indicate what constructs you might measure and how you might measure them. State the hypotheses by using appropriate population parameters and statistical notation. (Note: Use of an equation editor in MS Word makes typing hypotheses easy.)
Possible References or use your own
- Borman, W. C., Ilgen, D. R., Klimoski, R. J, & Weiner, I. B. (Eds.) (2003). Handbook of psychology: Vol. 12. Industrial and organizational psychology. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Chapter 8: Kraiger, K. (2003). Perspectives on training and development. In W. C. Borman, D. R. Ilgen, R. J. Klimoski, & I. B. Weiner(Eds.), Handbook of psychology: Vol. 12. Industrial and organizational psychology (pp. 171â192). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc. (Review)Handbook of Psychology, Vol. 12, Industrial and Organizational Psychology by W. C. Borman, D. R. Ilgen, R. J. Klimoski, & I. B. Weiner (Eds.). Copyright 2003 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Reprinted by permission of John Wiley & Sons, Inc., via the Copyright Clearance Center.
- Arthur, W., Bennett, W., Edens, P. S., & Bell, S. T. (2003). Effectiveness of training in organizations: A meta-analysis of design and evaluation features. Journal of Applied Psychology, 88(2), 234â245.
- Blume, B. D., Ford, J. K., Baldwin, T. T., & Huang, J. L. (2009). Transfer of training: A meta-analytic review. Journal of Management, 36, 1065â1105.
- Guzzo, R. A., Jette, R. D., & Katzell, R. A. (1985). The effects of psychologically based intervention programs on worker productivity: A meta-analysis. Personnel Psychology, 38(2), 275â292.
- Haccoun, R. R., & Saks, A. M. (1998). Training in the 21st century: Some lessons from the last one. Canadian Psychology, 39(1â2), 33â51.
- Haccoun, R. R., & Hamtiaux, T. (1994). Optimizing knowledge tests for inferring learning acquisition levels in single group training evaluation designs: The internal referencing strategy. Personnel Psychology, 47(3), 593â604.
- Kraiger, K., Ford, J. K., & Salas, E. (1993). Application of cognitive, skill-based, and affective theories of learning outcomes to new methods of training evaluation. Journal of Applied Psychology, 78(2), 311â328.
- Moore, M. L., & Dutton, P. (1978). Training needs analysis: Review and critique. Academy of Management Review, 3(3), 532â542.
- Reed, J., & Vakola, M. (2006). What role can a training needs analysis play in organisational change? Journal of Organizational Change Management, 19(3), 393â407.
GET YOUR EXPERT ANSWER ON STUDYDADDYGET ANSWER