Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
homework due today
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central), Peer Responses are due by Tuesday (11:59:59pm Central).
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 500–700 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
From 1998–2003, the following important reports were published:
- The Urgent Need to Improve Healthcare Quality by M. R. Chassin and R. W. Galvin.
- To Err Is Human: Building a Safer Health System by L. T. Kohn, J. M. Corrigan, and M. S. Donaldson.
- Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century by the Committee on Quality Health Care in America
- National Healthcare Quality Report by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Complete the following for this assignment:
- Choose 1 of those reports, and describe its impact on the quality of health care in the United States.
- How could you use the concepts of the report that you chose to assess and subsequently improve the quality of health care in your health care organization?
Note: Use APA style to cite at least 2 scholarly sources from the last 5 years in addition to the chosen report.
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about their Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate's posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates' postings?
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.