Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
HOMEWORK FOR KIM WOODS ONLY
Choose the cell phone and driving topic
2. SHOULD REGULATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF CELL PHONES WHILE DRIVING BE STANDARDIZED?
Use of cell phones has become rampant today even to causing road accidents due to addiction (Strayer, Drews & Crouch, 2016). This has become an important argument whether to allow people to drive while using cell phones. The main audience would be the motor vehicle owners and passengers couriers. The main thesis of discussion is as follows. Cell phone usage while driving among drivers should be standardized (Rakauskas, Gugerty & Ward, 2014
write a one to two (1-2) page paper in which you:
- Explain the reason for selecting topic one (1), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
- Explain the reason for selecting topic two (2), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
- Explain the reason for selecting topic three (3), identify the audience, and provide a preliminary thesis statement.
- Identify and document six (6) credible sources (two (2) for each topic) that you would expect to use. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the students name, the professors name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
- Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
- Recognize correct APA documentation and reasons to document and avoid plagiarism.
- Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
- Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.
Reply Reply to All Forward More