Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Homework help for NJOSH only
Purpose of Assignment
Business managers are confronted on a daily basis with decisions regarding the use of real, personal, and intellectual property, and the rights and duties existing with relation to these property rights while at work. Add cybercrime, cyber piracy, and international business operations to this equation, and the manager is left with much to consider when evaluating the legal risks associated with the use of these properties as they engage in their business activities. It is the purpose of this assignment to promote the evaluation of all risks when using company and personal property, particularly intellectual property, both domestically and internationally.
Scenario: Your company's board of directors is exploring expansion of your business and is looking to you to prepare an analysis.
Prepare an analysis of the property rights, risks, and benefits of each in a minimum of 1,050 words, excluding the title and reference page, including the following:
- Decide what actions a manager in your business should take to identify and protect the tangible property rights of your domestic and international business.
- Summarize the actions a manager in your business should take to identify and protect the intellectual property rights of your domestic and international business.
- Explain what actions a manager in your business should take to identify and protect the organization from violating the intellectual property (IP) rights of others.
- Analyze what special problems arise regarding property rights when your business decides to do business outside the United States.
- Evaluate the legal risks associated with all property rights, domestically and internationally, for your business.
- Apply the risk management process to mitigate the legal risks for your business.
- Evaluate contract formation in your business as it relates to its Intellectual Property and recommend one contract method of contract dispute resolution for use in your business.
Cite a minimum of three scholarly references. One scholarly reference must be from the University Library.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.