Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
How do properties of ionic and molecular compounds differ?
- Have high melting points.
- Have high boiling points.
- Tend to be soluble in water.
- Conduct electricity in liquid form and in aqueous solution.
- Are usually hard and brittle solids.
- Have high enthalpies of fusion.
- Have high enthalpies if vaporization.
- Have low melting points.
- Have low boiling points.
- Have widely varying solubilities in water.
- Do not conduct electricity.
- Are usually soft in the solid form.
- Have low enthalpies of fusion.
- Have high enthalpies of vaporization.