Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Bucket of Suds Mobile Detailing:
Mobile Detailing Company that caters to their customerâs location to provide mobile detailing services on various vehicles.
HR Mission Statement:
To support BOSâs vision by attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent. To foster an environment of trust and openness which empowers all Teammates
to live up to their fullest potential.
Unit I Assignment
HR Mission Statement
By now, from your textbook readings and lesson, you should have a firm grasp on the different types of human resource values and strategies that are commonplace in the workforce. From this information (this is a two-part assignment):
- Create and briefly describe a fictional large company of your choice. This is your company and it should preferably be in your current or desired future industry. This company and the HR mission statement you create will be used as a foundation for future assignments in this course.
- Compare and contrast the three Sample Mission Statements below. Evaluate them for overall effectiveness addressing what is strong, weak, effective, or ineffective and state your reasons.
Sample 1: Human Resources Mission Statement
Our mission is to treat each person as a valued customer while contributing positively to the bottom line of [Company Name] through comprehensive programming that displays a thorough understanding of all aspects of the human resources profession, including proactive involvement in areas of legal compliance and service that displays an enthusiastic interest in the lives of others. We will continually develop our own repertoire of skills and maintain a balance between our personal and professional lives.
Think of a LibGuide (a Library Guide) as a mini-website to help you with your assignments. It has relevant information
such as databases, ebooks, and websites specific to your courses. If you have any questions, please reach out to your
friendly library staff.
BHR 3352, Human Resource Management 2
Sample 2: Human Resources Mission Statement
The mission of [Company Name] is dedication to the highest quality of customer service delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride, and company spirit. To Our Employees We are committed to provide our employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of [the company]. Above all, employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every [company] customer.
Sample 3: Human Resources Mission Statement
It is the mission of the human resources department to provide the following quality services to the employees of [Company Name]:
- recruitment of qualified individuals;
- retention of valuable employees;
- training, development, and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the
- a safe and healthful working environment;
- inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication,
- resources for administering benefits, policies, and procedures.
and constant feedback; and
These services are achieved through a teamwork philosophy that is inspired through effective organizational skills, proactive efforts, and maintaining a balance between professionalism and the ability to have fun!
Use your analysis to write your own HR mission statement for your fictional company. Consider the following questions when evaluating and formulating your mission statement. Keep in mind that good mission statements are short, clear, concise, & brief hard-hitting comments on your mission.
- Why does your HR function exist? What do you want for your customers and how can HR provide that?
- Who are your customers and what can you do for them that will enrich their lives and contribute to their success,
- What image of your function do you want to convey internally and externally? Customers, employees and the public will all have perceptions of your company. How will HR help create the desired picture?
- What level of service do you provide to employees and the company? Don't be vague; define what will make your service extraordinary.
- What kind of relationships will your HR function maintain with customers? Every company function is in partnership with its customers. When you succeed, so do they.
- What underlying philosophies or values guided your responses to the previous questions? Some mission statements choose to list these separately (as core values or vision). Writing them down clarifies the "why" behind your mission.
- Does your HR functionâs mission statement describe and support what your company will do and why it will do it (the companyâs core values)?
both present and future?
There is a minimum requirement of 500 words for this assignment. The paper must be in APA format (See pages 13 â 15 in the CSU Citation Guide). Any sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
Information about accessing the grading rubric for this assignment is provided below.