Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Over the last few weeks, you have addressed many important human resources (HR) issues related to expansion. Since this organzation plans to continue such an expansion, a new position of logistics manager is being developed to help organize and manage resources across facilities and with suppliers.
Using Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, research job analysis and create a draft paper of 750 that addresses the following:
- Discuss the process you would use to develop this new position.
- What role does job analysis play in developing a job description and subsequent job posting?
- Specifically, which job analysis techniques would you use, and why?
- Why should more than 1 technique be used?
- Once the job analysis and subsequent job description are developed, how can the organization use this information to make this position a success?
- Process improvement in the organization from a production and operations management is a key component of the Logistics Manager position. Considering this, describe the potential selection criteria that you will use for the new Logistics Manager.
*** must be original, 750 words, due Feb 1st at 5pm est, Provide least 5 Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection article as references