Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
It’s time to make intervention and reorganization recommendations.
You are now in a meeting with your HRD team and preparing to meet all the Pegasus department heads. Your group has recommended reorganizing Pegasus into project-focused groups; in other words, engineers, computer aided design (CAD) designers, scientists, and model makers will work together on specific projects. Senior management is in favor of the idea, as it reminds them of how they worked together when they started the company. Some newer members of the team doubt that this structure will work in the now-large Pegasus organization. Discuss the following:
- Discuss organizational interventions to recommend. Take into consideration your previous diagnosis and the emotional state of your employees from your interview.
- Include a brief description of each intervention of priority and why you chose this intervention.
- Discuss research methods, including the comparative benefits of quantitative and qualitative research. Ask yourself these questions:
- How will I measure the success or failure of this strategy?
- What research processes will I use to determine if the strategy is helping or harming Pegasus?