Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
HRDV 5630 Case Study 7: The Future of the Cross Roads Center, p. 369 Consider : 1. What is the client requesting? 2. What are thepresentingproblems?
1. What is the client requesting?
2. What are the presenting problems?
3. What might be the root cause problems?
4. What intervention(s) do you recommend?
A business correspondence that :
1. Summarizes the situation as you see it.
2. Suggest a course of action that includes :
a. What is expected of the project sponsor and participants
b. What your role will be in the project
c. Key questions to be answered in data gathering
d. Proposed time line or agenda of intervention