HRM 326 Week 4 Individual Quiz
This document of HRM 326 Week 4 Individual Quiz includes answers to the next questions:
1. The following are all benefits of new technology that have been incorporated into training, EXCEPT:
A) employees can gain control over when and how they receive training.
B) employees' accomplishments during training can be monitored.
C) employees can access knowledge and expert systems on an as-needed basis.
D) employees can choose the type of media (print, sound, video) they want to use in a training program.
2. This typically involves videoconferencing and/or computers for the delivery of instructions from a trainer to trainees who are different locations.
A) Web-based training
B) Distance learning
C) E-learning support
D) Blended learning simulations
3. Which one of the following is NOT an advantage of e-learning?
A) Supports the company's business strategy and objectives.
B) Training can be delivered to geographically dispersed employees
C) It can link learners to other content, experts, and peers.
D) Provides ample proof concerning return on investment.
4. Online learning allows more employees to gain access to these types of programs in a quicker time period than if face-to-face instruction is used.
5. All of the following are the most frequently used training techniques EXCEPT:
A) computer-based games and simulations.
B) instructor-led classrooms.
C) workgroups and manuals.
D) role plays.
6. In this variation of the lecture method, two or more speakers present information and ask question.
A) Standard lecture
C) Student presentations.
D) Team teaching
7. This is an attractive training method because compared to others; it needs less investment in time or money for materials, trainer's salary, or instructional design.
B) Self-directed learning
C) On-the-job training
8. The major advantage of apprenticeship programs is that learners can _____ while they learn.
A) gain experience
B) earn pay
C) share knowledge
D) train juniors
9. In case studies, trainees are required to analyze and critique the actions taken, indicating the appropriate actions and suggesting what might have been done differently.
10. Vicarious reinforcement occurs when a trainee sees a model being reinforced for using certain behaviors