Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
HRM 594 Week 8 Final Exam Version 2
This paperwork of HRM 594 Week 8 Final Exam Version 2 shows the solutions to the following points:
1. Review the 13 strategic staffing decisions that organizations must make when developing a staffing strategy. Provide an example of an organizational business strategy, and explain how each decision might be impacted by the given business goals.
2. You are the staffing manager for your organization. Fully discuss the administrative issues that you would address in the planning stage of external recruiting. Explain the importance of each issue.
3. If you were the HR staffing manager for an organization, what guidelines might you recommend regarding oral and written communication with the job applicants by members of the organization?
4. As an HR leader, how would you try to get individual managers to be more aware of the legal requirements of staffing systems and to take steps to ensure that they themselves engage in legal staffing actions?
5. Assume you gave a general ability test, measuring both verbal and computational skills, to a group of applicants for a specific job. Also assume that because of severe hiring pressures, you hired all of the applicants, regardless of their test scores. How would you investigate the criterion-related validity of the test?
6. There are numerous negative organizational consequences to firing employees, including the discomfort of the supervisor who delivers the termination information, conflict or sabotage from the departing employee, and the potential for a lawsuit. In response, many supervisors provide problem employees unpleasant work tasks, reduced working hours, or otherwise negatively modify their jobs in hopes that the problem employees will simply quit. What are the ethical issues raised by this strategy?
7. Imagine an organization that has a staffing process in which vacancies are filed (a) on a lottery basis from among job applicants, or (b) on a first-come, first-hired basis among job applicants. Predict the potential problems associated with these scenarios.
8. It has been suggested that "ethical conduct" be formally incorporated as a general competency requirement for any job within the organization. Debate the pros and cons of this suggestion.
9. Consider a circumstance where your organization is doing exit interviews and has promised confidentiality to all who respond. Your supervisor has asked you to give the name of each respondent so she can assess the information in conjunction with the person's supervisor. What obligation do corporate HR employees have to keep information confidential in such circumstances?