Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
HRM520 Assignment 3
Gladwell Grocery Stores Case Scenario
Gladwell Grocery Stores has ten (10) stores in upstate New York. They have approximately 400 – 440 employees. Most of the employees are part time, with approximately 45% of them full time. The operations manager, Tom Bell, also acts as the HR manager and travels to each location each week to take care of recruiting, scheduling, hiring, and answering questions for the employees as needed. He also takes care of payroll using Excel spreadsheets and has computer software to print payroll checks.
Mr. Bell approaches you, an independent HR consultant and owner of your own consulting firm, for a proposal. He would like to greatly reduce his travel to each location each week, due to the increase in gasoline costs. He is curious to know if there is anything you can suggest in helping him complete his HR tasks more efficiently and in a cost-effective manner. He hopes there is some way he can do part of his HR tasks from his office instead of traveling to each location every week.
With the justification of an HRIS solidified, you need to show your client how you will implement the HRIS by providing a project management roadmap, explaining the costs associated with implementation, and discussing metrics that you will use to measure the success of the HR function.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
Project Management Process
- Create a project management plan for your client that outlines how you will implement the HRIS in Gladwell Grocery Stores. Explain the various steps that should be included to ensure that the implementation runs smoothly.
HRIS Cost Justification
- Create a cost benefit analysis matrix for the HRIS vendor you have chosen. Analyze the cost justification strategies that you will use to justify the cost of the HRIS, including data that identify each benefit and cost component examined, estimates of the dollar amount for each, estimates on when the organization will incur each cost and receive each benefit, and documentation justifying each decision you made in listing these benefits.
- Recommend the HR metrics that you believe will bring the most significant value to the HR function that the HRIS will be supporting. Justify your recommendation.
Use at least (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.