Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
HUM 112: World Cultures II , Week 10 Discussion:"Twentieth Century African-American Artists; Postmodern Architecture" Please respond to one (1) of the following, using sources under the Explore headi
HUM 112: World Cultures II ,
Week 10 Discussion:
"Twentieth Century African-American Artists; Postmodern Architecture" Please respond to one (1) of the following, using sources under the Explore heading as the basis of your response:
Please respond in a primary posting of at least 200 words. In addition, please make a substantive comment of at least 100 words to at least one  of your classmates. Subsequent comments may be shorter.
- Choose two (2) of the following late 20th century African-American artists, and compare and contrast their art: Bearden, Lawrence, Basquiat, or Colescott. Describe specific elements of the works from the chosen artists that represent the multiplicity of the African-American experience. Identify one (1) of these works (or some other by an African American artist) that you would like in your workplace, and explain why.
- Choose one (1) example of architecture that you believe best exemplifies the characteristic post-modern style. Provide a rationale for your selection, and describe two (2) of the features of post-modern style that you find intriguing.
African American Artists of the Twentieth Century
- Chapter 35 (p. 1167) and Chapter 36 (p. 1180) on Jacob Lawrence
- Chapter 39 ( 1285-1286) on Romare Bearden
- Chapter 40 ( 1326-1327) on Jean-Michel Basquiat
- Jacob Lawrence, New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) at http://www.moma.org/collection/artist.php?artist_id=3418
- Romare Bearden video, San Francisco's Museum of Modern Art at http://www.sfmoma.org/explore/multimedia/videos/205
- Chapter 40 (pp. 1312-1321) for examples of post-modern architecture
- Post-modern buildings of renown:
COM 101: Effective Communication Skills Discussions :
Week 10 Discussion question 2:
- "Using Words Well" Please respond to the following:
- Review the section on using words ethically in Communication in the Real World, Chapter 3.3; then, identify a situation where you believe language could be used unethically in academic, professional, or personal contexts. Next, suggest three (3) ways your example relates to civility, polarizing language, swearing, or accountability.
Please note there are 2 different discussion questions, from 2 different subjects of study. I have had bad experiences on here. No plag, no duplicate work, solid ref. If you don't want to do excellent ,solid work then please do not bid. Professionals only.