Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Human Resource Management Assignment - Can you help me?
Hello! Please see the assignment below. I only need help with the writing part - NOT THE MS PROJECT PART. I will have to do that because I have the software for it. I will attach my assignment 1 so you can use it as a reference to incorporate any information from that assignment into the writing part for this one. If you have ANY questions, please let me know. Thank you!!!
Assignment 5: MS Project Scheduling and Salvaging a Project
Due Week 10 and worth 280 points
Go to iCampus to download a free version of Microsoft Project needed to complete this assignment. Details on how to download the software are available in the online course shell in the Additional Resources section of the Student Center.
Make the needed corrections to Assignment 1 using instructor feedback and initialize a new project in Microsoft Project to complete the following:
- Create a work breakdown structure in MS Project using the existing information from Assignment 1. Note: This assignment will require you to submit a zipped file. Please see below for details on how to zip a file.
Imagine your human resource project of revamping the employee compensation and benefits package is starting to develop issues. The project is eight (8) weeks off track and your team members are becoming discouraged. Several members of the team are consistently late with deadlines, and you have discovered that your budget depleted quicker than expected. Your project sponsor is looking for you to salvage this project.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Write a memo that communicates the budget situation to the rest of the team.
- Suggest three (3) ways to improve an underperforming team member.
- Organize a plan of action to get the project back on track. Develop a new critical path.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.