Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
After watching Scarlet Road https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMXjc_Ow4mg, "create a thread" and answer the following questions in essay format:
- What is the film about?
- What is your reaction to the film?
- What did you know, or think, about sex among people with disabilities before watching the film?
- What were thought about sex workers before watching the film?
- In what ways did the film challenge your preconceptions around people with disabilities and sex workers?
- Would you recommend the film? Why or why not?
Be sure your post is a well-developed. Use examples from the film, the eText and the lectures. If you write only 1-2 sentences, you will not get full credit.
Then after you write your post, read through other people's posts. Respond to at least ONE other post (you will lost 10 points if you don't response to at least one post). Any other responses after the first required one are counted as 5 points extra credit. Remember that in your response post you should:
- Provide feedback.
- Ask a question.
- Share an insight.
- Offer an opinion.
- Make a suggestion.
- Note a similarity or difference to your posting.
Be sure your required response to your peer is detailed as well.
See Grading Rubric for Assignments and Worksheets for an exact point breakdown.
*TYPE DIRECTLY INTO THE TEXTBOX SO YOUR PEERS CAN SEE YOUR RESPONSE WITHOUT HAVING TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PAPER.