Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I am not quite sure what I am suppose to write on.
I am not quite sure what I am suppose to write on. Here is my assignment, please help.
For this assignment, we focus on liquidity risk as discussed in Chapter 12 and in our unit lesson. It is necessary for you to understand the implications of liquidity risk. In order to do so, please complete the following steps for this unit's assignment.
1. Choose a bank that struggled during the financial crisis of 2008. Suggestions include Bank of America, Citicorp, and Wells Fargo.
2. Click here to go to the Federal Reserve website, which is an excellent source for information on the monetary policy.
3. Obtain and submit (as a part of your assignment) their financial statements from 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2016.
4. Evaluate the liquidity (risk) over these 4 years. What happened to the bank's liquidity before and after the financial crisis? Explain the causes of liquidity risk.
5. Review the monetary policy, as we have discussed in this unit. How did the monetary policy affect the bank's liquidity after the financial crisis?
6. create a visual representation (e.g., graphic, table, chart) of the liquidity risk of the bank you selected.