Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I am trying to research on the mean salaries after college degrees. As per the article by Forbes, Computer engineers get the maximum salary followed...
Hi I saw the attachment and it was very helpful. Could you please help me the following question based on the attachment.
Unit 1 Discussion 2
Introduction to Statistics
In this discussion you will take the first steps towards applying Statistics to real-life situations. Consider subjects you are interested in, hobbies you partake. You can also think about topics that you are curious about.
Maybe you want to know...
- The mean starting salary for a graduate in your field?
- The mean number of games won by your favorite sports team each year?
- The mean number of games lost by your favorite sports team’s rival each year?
- The mean number of accidents reported at an intersection?
- The mean price of a brand of soda in 2-Liter bottles?
Or maybe you are curious about how two different items compare. Maybe you want to know...
- Are the mean starting salaries for graduates in two fields the same?
- Does your favorite sports team win more games than their rivals each year?
- Which of two intersections has more accidents reported?
- Do two brands of soda have different costs?
For this discussion, you will need to state the following:
- What are you researching?
- How are you going to gather the data for this project?
- What do you think the mean will be once you gather your data?