Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I attach the driver (main driver page#1 amp; main driver page#2), program(exer1) and the program question. Basically, for (exer1), I need to put a
I attach the driver (main driver page#1 & main driver page#2), program(exer1) and the program question. Basically, for (exer1), I need to put a comment to the side of each line explaining what that line of code accomplishes. Then answer the following questions (please number your answers and place your responses in the comments box when submitting your second program) ...
1. What is the maximum number of characters you can input?
2. What happens when you enter more than this number?
3. What is passed to the *getnchar() function?
4. What is returned from the *getnchar() function?
5. What happens when you press ctrl-d before any input? Why? (Which line of code effects this?)
6. What change would you need to make to allow the user to enter up to 50 characters into input.
7. Aside from pressing ctrl-d at the beginning of a line, is there any way to enter less than 9 characters?
I need to submit within 10 hours. I need your urgent help! Thanks!