Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I have the answers, I'll even provide them. I just need to see how these are solved. A baseball pitcher throws a 144 g baseball at a velocity of 47...
I have the answers, I'll even provide them. I just need to see how these are solved.
- A baseball pitcher throws a 144 g baseball at a velocity of 47 m/s towards home plate. The batter hits the ball, and the velocity of the ball coming off the bat is 57 m/s in the opposite direction of the velocity of the pitch. The bat is in contact with the ball for 0.003 seconds. What is the magnitude in Newtons of the average force applied to the ball? Correct Answer: 4,992
- A meterstick is balanced on a fulcrum at its center. Then a 3 N weight is placed 82 cm to the left of center. How many cm to the right of center would a 17 N weight need to be placed in order to balance the system? Correct Answer: 14.47
- A motor spins a disk (Idisk = 25.5 kg*m2) with a torque of 39 N*m, and a 18 N frictional force acts on the disk at a radius of 1.4 m. Attached to the disk at a radius of 6.6 m is a 13 kg mass. What is the magnitude of the angular acceleration in rad/s2 of the system? Correct Answer: 0.02332
- A 39-kg projectile is fired from level ground. The vertical component of the initial velocity is 80 m/s and the horizontal component is 81 m/s. Ignore air resistance and the curvature of the earth in this problem. How far in meters does the projectile travel horizontally? Correct Answer: 1,322.45
- A 28 kg mass is separated from a 78 kg mass by 8 meters. What is the magnitude of the gravitational force in Newtons on the 28 kg mass? Correct Answer: 0.0000000022774