Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I have to write a research paper on "PTSD in Service Members". Paper Guidelines: Finished papers should be 3-5 pages in length (title and references page do not count)Double spaced with 1" marginsT
I have to write a research paper on "PTSD in Service Members".
- Finished papers should be 3-5 pages in length (title and references page do not count)
- Double spaced with 1" margins
- Times New Roman 12 pt font
- Cited using APA referencing
- A reference page must be included at the end of the paper
- Title page should include the title, your name, the date, the course, & the instructor name
- Plagiarism is Not allowed! Copying and pasting the work of other authors as your own is not allowed. Be sure to notice you Turn It In score once submitted, not the score may be at 20% or a little higher for the final paper due to previous submission of you bibliography. Your work will be graded accordingly. Please try to keep score as low as possible
Couple of things from the grading rubric:
Strong introduction of topic’s key question(s), terms. Clearly delineates subtopics to be reviewed. Specific focus statement.
Focus and Sequencing:
All material clearly related to subtopic, main topic. Strong organization and integration of material within subtopics. Strong transitions linking subtopics, and main topic.
Supportive Findings & Statistical Data Provided:
Strong peer-reviewed research based support for focus, which included good statistical data and interpretation to support findings.
Strong review of key conclusions. Strong integration with focus statement. Insightful discussion of impact of the researched material on topic.
Grammar and Mechanics:
The paper is free of grammatical errors and spelling & punctuation. Subtopics are provided to provide organization and easy reading.
Citations and References:
All references and citations are correctly written and present.
No errors in APA style. Scholarly style.