Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I'm completely clueless on how to go about these questions.
Please help!! I'm completely clueless on how to go about these questions.
Answers should be based on the Data Center Design diagrams shown in attachment.
- Discuss the major differences among the designs.
- What are the differences among the routers in the designs?
- Analyze how the security aspects were addressed in the designs. What other security measures would you apply and where?
- How many servers can be places on each of the LANs of the designs?
- If you are the network administrator for the data centers, for each design, describe the type of traffic between the LANs and how would the firewalls filter it.
Note: The network addressing has to be done as follows: