Answered You can buy a ready-made answer or pick a professional tutor to order an original one.
I need help with completing a quiz'. Basics of Psychometrics Quiz Match the following scales of measurement to the correct example. Scale of Measurement Example 1. Nominal _________ A. Years of
I need help with completing a quiz'.
Basics of Psychometrics Quiz
Match the following scales of measurement to the correct example.
Scale of Measurement Example
1. Nominal _________ A. Years of Education
2. Ordinal _________ B. Likert-Type Scale
3. Interval _________ C. Gender Identification
4. Ratio _________ D. Rank Order Preferences
Calculate the following measures of central tendency from the data provided.
Scores on an in-class exam: 9, 15, 4, 15, 9, 18, 3, 12, 7, 9
5. Mean __________
6. Mode __________
7. Median __________
Choose the best answer to the following questions.
8. When a test is given more than once and the correlation between scores is high, this test has:
a. internal consistency
b. inter-related reliability
c. test- retest reliability
d. low reliability
9. If Scale A of a new test of personality type shows a low correlation with Scale G, it is showing which type of validity?
a. Discriminant evidence.
b. Predictive evidence.
c. Convergent evidence.
d. Concurrent evidence.
10. Which correlation coefficient is the highest?
Respond to the following questions in approximately 25 to 50 words each.
11. Define “standard deviation” and include the formula for how it is calculated.
12. What percentage of scores fall between -1 and +1 standard deviation units on a normal curve? How do you know this?
13. What is “face validity” and why is it not considered evidence of validity?