I need someone to do an assignment using IBM SPSS, including the data sets and three paragraphs.
- Review the Learning Resources and the media programs related to t tests.
- Also, review the t test scenarios found in this weekâs Learning Resources and consider the three different approaches of t tests:
The scenarios are as follows: Scenarios1. As an international development researcher, you would like to know African Citizenâsperceptions about current levels of democracy. Your working hypothesis is that aseries of reforms have increased African views of the level of democracy today. Youdo not have a good research design to compare attitudes before and after thereforms, but know that leaders and development experts would like to see a value of6, on the scale of 1â10. Using the data from the 2015 Afrobarometer, determinewhether perceptions about current levels of democracy statistically differ from avalue of 6. Please provide: a 1â2 APA style paragraph statement that furnishes ananswer to this question, note the relevant statistics, comment on meaningfulnessand include your relevant SPSS output.2. As an international development researcher, you have already tested whetherperceptions about the current levels of democracy differ from a value of 6. Givenrecent social change movements in North Africa, you now want to determinewhether there is a statistical difference in these perceptions between North Africaand Southern Africa. Using the data from the 2015 Afrobarometer, please provide: a1â2 APA style paragraph statement that furnishes an answer to this question, notethe relevant statistics, comment on meaningfulness, and include your relevant SPSSoutput.3. As an educational researcher, would like to know whether high school studentâsperceptions about mathematical utility changed between their freshman and senioryear. Each respondent is asked the same series of questions about the utility ofmathematics in their future during their freshman and senior year. These questionsare combined to form one variable of mathematical utility; higher values indicatehigher levels of mathematical utility. Using the High School Longitudinal Survey,please provide: a 1â2 APA style paragraph statement that furnishes an answer tothis question, note the relevant statistics, comment on meaningfulness, and includeyour relevant SPSS output.
- Independent sample t test
- Paired sample t test
- One sample t test
- Based on each of the three research scenarios provided, open the High School Longitudinal Study dataset or the Afrobarometer dataset from this weekâs Learning Resources using SPSS software, then choose and run the appropriate t test. In order to access the datasets, logon to the link below https://class.waldenu.edu/bbcswebdav/institution/U... the username is and the password is Pitbull93! The course is Quantitative Reasoning and we are currently in Week 6.
- Once you perform your t test analyses, review Chapter 11 of the Wagner text to understand how to copy and paste your output into your Word document.
For this Assignment:
Write a 2- to 3-paragraph analysis of your t test results for each research scenario and include the SPSS syntax and output. Based on your results, provide an explanation of what the implications of social change might be.
Use proper APA format, citations, and referencing for your analysis, research questions, and output