Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I need someone to prepare an annotated bibliography of the 20 research articles listed below. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. CRITERIA: Please note that the s
I need someone to prepare an annotated bibliography of the 20 research articles listed below. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. CRITERIA: Please note that the same rules for citation that apply to other documents (such as proper paraphrasing and the use of quotation marks where necessary) apply to Annotated Bibliographies as well. It is not acceptable to cut and paste from the abstract or the body of an article. Rather, it is expected to read the article completely and appropriately paraphrase the necessary material. For those few situations where paraphrasing is not acceptable, then material that has not been paraphrased needs to be placed in quotation marks. Your annotated bibliography should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
1. Bernacchio, C., & Burker, E. J. (2016). Psychiatric rehabilitation of persons with co-occurring disorders and corrections involvement. Rehabilitation Research, Policy, and Education, 30(3), 230-242.McKee, S. A., & Hilton, N. Z. (2019). Co-occurring substance use, PTSD, and IPV victimization: Implications for female offender services. Trauma, Violence, & Abuse, 20(3), 303-314.
2. Berry, K., Gregg, L., Lobban, F., & Barrowclough, C. (2016). Therapeutic alliance in psychological therapy for people with recent onset psychosis who use cannabis. Comprehensive psychiatry, 67, 73-80.
3. Blanco, C., Hasin, D. S., Wall, M. M., Flórez-Salamanca, L., Hoertel, N., Wang, S., & Olfson, M. (2016). Cannabis use and risk of psychiatric disorders: prospective evidence from a US national longitudinal study. JAMA psychiatry, 73(4), 388-395.
4. DSouza, D. C., Radhakrishnan, R., Sherif, M., Cortes-Briones, J., Cahill, J., Gupta, S., ... & Ranganathan, M. (2016). Cannabinoids and psychosis. Current pharmaceutical design, 22(42), 6380-6391.
5. Fatjó-Vilas, M., Prats, C., & Fañanás, L. (2017). COMT Genotypes, Cannabis Use, and Psychosis: Gene-Environment Interaction Evidence from Human Populations, and Its Methodological Concerns. In Handbook of Cannabis and Related Pathologies (pp. e29-e41). Academic Press.
6. Fonagy, P., & Allison, E. (2014). The role of mentalizing and epistemic trust in the therapeutic relationship. Psychotherapy, 51(3), 372-380.
7. Gaebel, W., Wunderink, L., & Riesbeck, M. (2016). Early medication discontinuation in first episode schizophrenia–beneficial or risky?. Die Psychiatrie, 13(03), 136-144.
8. Gillespie, N. A., Aggen, S. H., Neale, M. C., Knudsen, G. P., Krueger, R. F., South, S. C., ... & Reichborn‐Kjennerud, T. (2018). Associations between personality disorders and cannabis use and cannabis use disorder: a population‐based twin study. Addiction, 113(8), 1488-1498.
9. Gould, M. S., Lake, A. M., Kleinman, M., Galfalvy, H., Chowdhury, S., & Madnick, A. "Exposure to suicide in high schools: impact on serious suicidal ideation/behavior, depression, maladaptive coping strategies, and attitudes toward help-seeking." International journal of environmental research and public health (2018): 455.
10. Kornhaber, R., Walsh, K., Duff, J., and Walker, K. (2016). Enhancing adult therapeutic interpersonal relationships in the acute health care setting: an integrative review. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare, 9: 537–546.
11. Ksir, C., & Hart, C. L. (2016). Cannabis and psychosis: a critical overview of the relationship. Current psychiatry reports, 18(2), 12.
12. M.A Ciranni, A.P. Shimamura. "Retrieval-induced forgetting in episodic memory. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition." Journal of Experimental Psychology (1999): 1403-1414.
13. McDavitt, B., Bogart, L.M., Mutchler, M.G., Wagner, G.J., Green, H.D. Jr., Lawrence, S.J., et al. (2016). Dissemination as Dialogue: Building Trust and Sharing Research Findings Through Community Engagement. Preventing Chronic Disease. 13:150473.
14. McGovern, M.P., Lambert-Harris, C., Gotham, H.J., Claus, R.E., & Xie, H. "Dual Diagnosis Capability in Mental Health and Addiction Treatment Services: An Assessment of Programs Across Multiple State Systems." Administration and Policy in Mental Health (2014).
15. Organization, World Health. 10 Facts on Mental Health. Organization, World Health, 2017. Mental Disorders. World Health Organization, 2017.
16. Price, B. (2017). Developing patient rapport, trust and therapeutic relationships. Nursing Standard, 31(50):52-63.
17. Priester, M. A., Browne, T., Iachini, A., Clone, S., DeHart, D., & Seay, K. D. (2016). Treatment access barriers and disparities amoPriester, M. A., Browne, T., Iachini, A., Clone, S., DeHart, D., & Seay, K. D. (2016). Treatment access barriers and disparities among individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders: an integrative literature review. Journal of substance abuse treatment, 61, 47-59.
18. Resko, S. M., Brown, S., Mendoza, N. S., Crosby, S., & González-Prendes, A. (2016). Perceived treatment needs among
19. Stargell, N. A. (2017). Therapeutic Relationship and Outcome Effectiveness: Implications for Counselor Educators. The Journal of Counselor Preparation and Supervision, 9(2).
20. Weibell, M. A., Hegelstad, W. T. V., Auestad, B., Bramness, J., Evensen, J., Haahr, U., ... & Opjordsmoen, S. (2017). The effect of substance use on 10-year outcome in first-episode psychosis. Schizophrenia bulletin, 43(4), 843-851.