Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
I want some help in some economics questions MCQ
CHAPTER 21. In terms of geographical area India occupies what position in the world?
a) Fiveb) sixc) sevend) three
2. India does not share its boundary with which of the following countries?
a) Chinab) Taiwanc) Burmad) Bhutan
3. Agriculture employs almost what percent of the Indian population?
a) 90b) 50c) 40d) 70
4. Which one of the following is a Kharif crop?
a) bajrab) wheatc) mustardd) barley
5. Which one of the following is a rabi crop?
a) riceb) jowarc) cottond) peas
6. Who is known as the ‘Father of White Revolution’?
a) V Kurienb) MS Swaminathanc) JP Narayand) Baba Amte
7. Who was the chief architect of Green Revolution that significantly improved the agricultural yield in the country?
a) MS Swaminathanb) VR Krisha Aiyyarc) V Kuriend) Jawaharlal Nehru
8. The Chota Nagpur Plateau famous for its mineral deposits is in
a) Uttar Pradeshb) Jharkhandc) Madhya Pradeshd) Bihar
9. The Mumbai Stock Exchange was set up in
a) 1875b) 1900c) 1922d) 1947
10. What does the term NSDL stands for?
a) National Securities Development Limitedb) National Securities Depository Limitedc) National Safety Development Limitedd) Natural Safety Deployment Limited
seven2. Taiwan3. 704. bajra5. peas6. V Kurien7. MS Swaminathan8. Jharkhand9. 187510. National Securities Depository Limited