Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Identify the process that you would use to plan and implement a good training evaluation.
In this assignment, you will evaluate various approaches to evaluating a training program and then create an implementable posttraining evaluation form to evaluate your results. To help you design your evaluation, here is some background information:
- The program is titled Basic Manufacturing Skills for New Employees.
- The class size is one hundred new employees with basic skills including mathematics, engineering, language, and reading.
- The class is a combination of lecture and practical application:
- Basic skills: Required for immediate impact on the production floor
- Intermediate skills: Required for advancement to more complex quality control functions
- Advanced skills: Required for supervisory positions to train new employees
Write a 2- to 3-page paper including responses to the following points:
- Identify the process that you would use to plan and implement a good training evaluation. Support your response with a rationale.
- As a part of your paper, create a posttraining evaluation form (in a Microsoft Word document) consisting of specific measurable areas with a valid rating scale.