Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Im having issues with the section below for a class im taking. I have looked at online resources but have not found a good example of what the teach...
Im having issues with the section below for a class im taking. I have looked at online resources but have not found a good example of what the teach is looking for.
- Your completed assignment should include the following:
- Create a diagram that includes the following:
- Displays the basic topology for your selected organization. Include routers, switches, and all of the basic network connection hardware.
- Diagrams your IP address. (Calculate and add your IP ranges and subnets onto your diagram.)
- Provide an analysis of your diagram (explain switching and routing choices, topology choice, and overall wired infrastructure decisions).
- Explain the strategy you will use for assigning IP addresses for this organization. Why did you choose the IP addresses that you did?
- Describe IP addressing strategies for maintaining privacy on a network, be sure to explain how your strategy maintains privacy on your network.
- Identify and describe at least three network addressing or topology standards that play a role in your network design.