Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
Implementation of Strategy
DUE ON OR BEFORE JUNE 17, 2017 9:00 P.M. CST
Healthcare organizations require astute handling of strategy implementation. The processes must be followed with a contingency plan in place for failed strategic objectives leading to the goal.
- Review the stages of implementation in Chapter 13 of your textbook.
- Review “340B Drug Pricing Program Oversight” case in your textbook (Chapter 13).
- Provide a written analysis of the implementation phases that were used/excluded in the “340B Drug Pricing Program Oversight” case.
- Explain what the literature (external scholarly source) suggest(s) regarding health implementation strategy regarding drug pricing.
- Conclude with a summary of your research.
- Must be 4 to 6 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Per APA guidelines, sources must be less than 5 years old (so no sources before year 2012).