Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
improvement plan outline
This week we will be continuing our journey to develop and communicate a cyber-security improvement plan in our case study assignment for PureLand Waste Water. During Week 2, we’ll be developing and submitting an outline for the improvement plan that will demonstrate understanding of the assignment along with all the required elements of a quality plan.
1. First, read the document titled, "Outline for Cyber-Security Improvement Plan" available in Blackboard in the PureLand Case Study area. This document will explain all the necessary parts included in your plan.
2. Using the detailed instructions attached in the file, "Outline for cyber security improvement plan.doc", create your own outline that has the following components:
- Current state description
- Overview of network weaknesses
- Threats and vulnerabilities facing the ICS
- Understanding of applicable regulations
- Desired future state
- Five areas of cyber-security you want to improve
Submit to Blackboard your outline for the final paper (in Microsoft Word format) which is a cyber-security improvement plan for PureLand Wastewater.
Important: This is an outline only, not a paper. It should only include headings, not paragraphs and content under each heading.