Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
In the following questions, "concentrated" refers to the concentration of the most common commercial reagents as listed in the table of Commercial
In the following questions, "concentrated" refers to the concentration of the most common commercial reagents as listed in the table of Commercial Concentrated Reagent Solutions on the inside back cover of the textbook Nelson Chemistry. Correct number of significant digits and Units will count.
1. An ammonia solution is made by diluting 150 mL of the concentrated commercial reagent until the final volume reaches 1000 mL. What is the final amount concentration?
2. What volume of a 500 ppm reagent solution is required to prepare a 2.5 L solution with a 100 ppm concentration?
3. A 500 mL bottle of concentrated acetic acid is diluted to make a 5.0% solution. Find the volume of diluted solution that is prepared.
4. In a chemical analysis, a 25.0 mL sample was diluted to 500.0 mL and analyzed. If the diluted solution had an amount concentration of 0.108 mol/L, what was the amount concentration of the original sample?
5. If a 355 mL can of soda pop is diluted to a final volume of 1.00 L, what can be said quantitatively about the concentration of the diluted solution as compared with the original solution?