Answered You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
In the following sentences, underline any errors in number style. rite a corrected form in the space provided. Some sentences may have more than one...
4 times between 2002 and 2003.
4. We learned that 3 McDonald's franchises will hire fifty-two employees this year.
5. The contractor expects to build 7 4,000-square-foot homes. _________
6. Our next committee meeting is scheduled for March twenty-third at ten a.m.
7. Did you know that a deposit of 500 dollars is required to hold the reservation?
8. Our CPA moved her office from 7th Street to Seventy-Sixth Street.
9. The truck required thirty gallons of gasoline and two quarts of oil.
10. 2 bridges carry at least ten thousand cars during peak hours.
11. Camille had just $0.75 cents with her, which was not enough to pay the bridge toll.
12. Lucia can't believe that she will turn 40 on August 18.
FAQs About Business English Bonus Question
Fraud investigators said investors can (a) lose, (b) loose millions in telephone scams.