Waiting for answer This question has not been answered yet. You can hire a professional tutor to get the answer.
In the last two lectures, we studied AI applications in the enterprise, for example, HR use case using Amber by inFeedo, and marketing use case of decision technologies by McDonald’s. For this assignm
In the last two lectures, we studied AI applications in the enterprise, for example, HR use case using Amber by inFeedo, and marketing use case of decision technologies by McDonald’s. For this assignment, write a 3-4 page essay to summarize our discussions. Especially, your essay should answer the following questions:
- Could a platform like Amber eliminate the practice of annual employee engagement surveys conducted religiously within organizations?
- Would the use of chatbots disintermediate or transform HR, and what capability shifts does it require of HR practitioners?
- What ethical questions are raised by the introduction of AI chatbots for enabling employee voice?
- Can and should chatbots determine employee well-being, including mental well-being? What are the implications for employees, managers, and HR functions in doing so?
- How difficult is the integration of Dynamic Yield’s technologies to McDonald’s current business model? What does McDonald’s need to overcome in order to fully utilize the new AI capabilities?
- In addition to personalization, AI technologies can also be used to alter supply and demand and ultimately optimize McDonald’s supply chain. Outline the steps needed to calculate the savings/returns of the improved supply chain, like the ROI calculations performed in class for both case studies. You do not need to find out the exact numbers for each quantity, but you do need to explain what these quantities are, and what assumptions are made to calculate the ROI.
- In class, we have an optimistic view about the acquisition of Dynamic Yield to start the AI transformation at McDonald’s. What if the integration is not successful? How will this failure impact McDonald’s AI roadmap?